DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Hamburg
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1465440542 | 272 pages | PDF | 47 MB
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Hamburg will lead you straight to the best attractions the city has to offer. Visit Speicherstadt, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, explore the world`s largest railway exhibition at Miniatur Wunderland, or experience the city`s renowned arts and theater scene.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Hamburg.
• Detailed itineraries and "don`t-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Hamburg truly shows you this city as no one else can.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to Germany, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Germany, which offers the most complete coverage of the country, trip-planning itineraries, and more.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.